NOVEMBER BIRTHDAYS & ANNIVERSARIES
- NOVEMBER BIRTHDAYS/ANNIVERSARIES
BIRTHDAYS: 3rd – Gloria Barnes-Gregory; 8th – Toni-Jade Riley, Kimani Joseph; 9th – Lucita Gordon, Oliver Quetel; 11th – Floris Davis; 14th – Thifa Davis; 16th – Milton Mattis; 17th – Marlene Bright, Pearline Powell; 18th – Lorraine Bogle; 19th – Lynval McIntosh; 23rd – Janice Ligondé, Shelly-Ann Stewart; 25th – Coragine Bachelor, Rosemarie Barrett, Violet John; 26th – Vanda Semper; Paula Gordon, Bro. Derrick Heron; 27th – Terry-Ann Harding; 30th – Pauline Pryce;
- WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES: 16th – Bro. & Sis. Pryce; 19th – Vandy & Evadne Rowe
TODAY, SABBATH, NOVEMBER 18, 2017
- BIBLE CLASS: Today at 4:00 PM conducted by Pastor Albert B. Peterson II, under the topic “The Hundred and Forty Four Thousand”.
- A.Y.M: Will be held at the Ridgewood SDA Church, 19-25 Gates Avenue, Ridgewood NY, for the GNYC Investiture and Graduation Services.
TOMORROW, SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2017
- PRAYER MINISTRY: Meets 6:00 AM here at Victory. Let us be united in prayer. Bring someone with you.
NEXT WEEK'S EVENTS
- SUBMISSION OF ANNOUNCEMENTS The deadline for all announcements and inserts for the weekly printed worship program is no later than Wednesdays of each week. Information should be emailed to email@example.com. Announcements or inserts submitted after this date will not be included.
- NATIONAL DIABETES PREVENTION PROGRAM (NDPP): The Program continues from 7:00 PM here at the Victory Seventh-day Adventist Church. See Health Ministry Team for new schedule.
- EXERCISE CLASSES: Join the team every Monday and Thursday at 7pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- FAMILY LIFE EMPHASIS: December 2, 2017
- MEMBER APPRECIATION AWARD: Join us on Sabbath, December 9, 2017 for our first Member Appreciation Award, a moment to show our appreciation to our faithful volunteers and church officers. Guest speaker will be Dr. Alanzo Smith, Executive Secretary of the Greater New York Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
Sis. Ann-Marie Beckford lost her younger brother during the week. Funeral arrangements will be announced at a later date. In addition, let us remember in prayer the following members who have also lost loved ones: Sis. Eulalee Francis who lost her husband, Bro. Isaac Francis, Sis. Beverly Barrack who lost her mother, Bro. Leroy Beckford who lost his father, Sis. Joyce Maitland who lost her brother, Sis. Evadne Taylor-Rowe who lost her mother and Bro. Henry Woolery who lost his sister.