DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS & ANNIVERSARIES
- DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS/ANNIVERSARIES
BIRTHDAYS: 3rd – Gloria Barnes-Gregory; 8th – Toni-Jade Riley, Kimani Joseph; 9th – Lucita Gordon, Oliver Quetel; 11th – Floris Davis; 14th – Thifa Davis; 16th – Milton Mattis; 17th – Marlene Bright, Pearline Powell; 18th – Lorraine Bogle; 19th – Lynval McIntosh; 23rd – Janice Ligondé, Shelly-Ann Stewart; 25th – Coragine Bachelor, Rosemarie Barrett, Violet John; 26th – Vanda Semper; Paula Gordon, Bro. Derrick Heron; 27th – Terry-Ann Harding; 30th – Pauline Pryce;
- WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES: 16th – Bro. & Sis. Pryce; 19th – Vandy & Evadne Rowe
TODAY, SABBATH, DECEMBER 23, 2017
- BIBLE CLASS: Today at 4 pm.
- A.Y.M: Begins at 5 pm in the Fellowship Hall – A special program will convene - “Effective Youth Ministry in 2018”. The department is inviting all Youth, Young Adults, Parents, and “Youth at Heart” to attend.
TOMORROW, SUNDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2017
- PRAYER MINISTRY: Meets 6 am here at Victory. Let us be united in prayer. Bring someone with you.
NEXT WEEK'S EVENTS
- SUBMISSION OF ANNOUNCEMENTS:
The deadline for all announcements and inserts for the weekly printed worship
program is no later than Wednesdays of each week. Information should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Announcements or inserts submitted after this date will not be included.
- CITY SOUTH STEEL ORCHESTRA: The City South Steel Orchestra will perform at the Victory Seventh-day Adventist Church on Sabbath, December 30, 2017 at
5 p.m. The program is free and will be a blessing for all ages.
- NATIONAL DIABETES PREVENTION PROGRAM (NDPP): The Program continues from 7:00 PM here at the Victory Seventh-day Adventist Church. See Health Ministry Team for new schedule.
- EXERCISE CLASSES: Join the team every Monday and Thursday at 7pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- FAMILY LIFE EMPHASIS: December 2, 2017
- MEMBER APPRECIATION AWARD: Join us on Sabbath, December 9, 2017 for our first Member Appreciation Award, a moment to show our appreciation to our faithful volunteers and church officers. Guest speaker will be Dr. Alanzo Smith, Executive Secretary of the Greater New York Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
Sis. Ann-Marie Beckford lost her younger brother during the week. Funeral arrangements will be announced at a later date. In addition, let us remember in prayer the following members who have also lost loved ones: Sis. Eulalee Francis who lost her husband, Bro. Isaac Francis, Sis. Beverly Barrack who lost her mother, Bro. Leroy Beckford who lost his father, Sis. Joyce Maitland who lost her brother, Sis. Evadne Taylor-Rowe who lost her mother and Bro. Henry Woolery who lost his sister.
There are several resources to help you stay connected with Victory :
- Download our free App - “Victory SDA Church, NY” from your Apple or Apple or Android market places.
- Visit our website at www.victorysda.org
- Watch live our Sabbath Services at www.vsdabn.org – Saturdays at 11 am